Let me help your business get started or review your Pinterest business account. Having worked on both my own, corporate and e-commerce Pinterest accounts, my love of Pinterest continues to grow and reach new heights.
I just love what this platform can do with both organic and paid pins and I can help you put the foundations in place, identify your key business insights and work with you to determine how to best use Pinterest to drive more relevant traffic to your website.
5 Reasons Why You Should Use Pinterest for Business
Pinterest is a social network that allows people to visually share, and discover new interests. By utilising images known as pins you can share your products, blog articles and so much more through static images or videos.
- In 2018-2019 Pinterest gained 70 million monthly active Pinners. There are now 335 million people who use Pinterest every month.
- More than half of Pinterest’s monthly active pinners are weekly active users, which means they log-on to the platform at least once a week.
- Pinterest is an amazing tool that can generate limitless, free traffic to your website as your Pins can link straight to any page of your website that you want. When a user pins your pin, others see it and when they pin the pin again, your coverage grows that much more.
- Research by ecommerce platform Shopify found that it was the #2 source of all referral traffic to their site, that 93 percent of users were using it to plan their purchases, and that the average resulting order value was $50 (higher than any other social media source).
- Half of all users are based in the US and half are international. The majority of Pinterest users earn more than $75,000 USD a year. That means more often than not, people who use Pinterest have a disposable income.
Here is what we will achieve together:
- Discuss your Pinterest needs and goals
- Setup your Pinterest profile with SEO optimised keywords and descriptions targeted to your business.
- Set up or review and tweak 10 boards with 10/20 pins each that are keyword searchable. Create image picture for each of the 10 boards that are consistent with your brand image giving your Pinterest account a cohesive feel with your website / business.
- Set up a scheduling tool with instructions on how to use it (there are both free and paid tools available, depending on your needs)